We like the children to wear our smart and practical school uniform, as it gives them a sense of pride in our school.
Buying School Uniform
This is available from School Days Direct, who are now based in Slough. They offer an online service and a click and collect option, which means that as well as visiting the shop, you can purchase your uniform online, through their website at www.schooldaysdirect.co.uk and use access code: SDDHPS
You will be able to choose if you would like to have your order delivered to our school office for you to collect on a Wednesday or you are able to collect directly from their store.
Please see below the uniform required at Holyport Primary School. Our colours are burgundy and grey. There area few badged items ( see below)
- Trousers, skirts, pinafore or shorts - grey
- White polo shirt (Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1)
- White collared shirt (KS1 & 2)
- School sweatshirt or cardigan (badged & available from School Days Direct)
- School Fleece (badged - optional winter layer)
- Tie (from Year 1 and available from School Days Direct)
- Yellow check dress - optional summer uniform
- Socks - white/grey
- Black shoes
Please note that in the Foundation Stage children do go out in cold and damp weather, so they always need to have a coat with a hood in school all seasons.
- Plain black shorts
- School house t-shirt (available from School Days Direct)
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor PE (summer term)
- Tracksuit (plain dark colour) for winter PE
As PE will not always be on set days we recommend children bring their PE kit in to school in their school PE kit bag on a Monday and take it home at the weekends for washing.
General Uniform Rules
- All articles of clothing must be named clearly especially jumpers and sweatshirts
- Proper school shoes must be worn, trainers are not suitable. Shoe heels must be low and open toed sandals are not suitable for school
- Long hair must be tied back
- Hair bands must match school uniform colours
- In the interest of safety for your child jewellery must not be worn. Should studs be worn we require that they are removed for PE/Games
- No nail varnish should be worn