We like the children to wear our smart and practical school uniform, as it gives them a sense of pride in our school.
Buying School Uniform
This is available from School Days Direct, who are now based in Slough. They offer an online service and a click and collect option, which means that as well as visiting the shop, you can purchase your uniform online, through their website at www.schooldaysdirect.co.uk and use access code: SDDHPS
You will be able to choose if you would like to have your order delivered to our school office for you to collect on a Wednesday or you are able to collect directly from their store.
Please see below the uniform required at Holyport Primary School. Our colours are burgundy and grey. There are a few badged items (see below):
- Trousers, skirts, pinafore or shorts - grey
- White polo shirt (Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1)
- White collared shirt (KS1 & 2)
- School sweatshirt or cardigan (badged & available from School Days Direct)
- School fleece (badged - optional winter layer)
- Tie (from Year 1 and available from School Days Direct)
- Yellow check dress - optional summer uniform
- Socks - white/grey
- Black shoes
Please note that in the Foundation Stage it is also useful to have the following items:
- A coat with a hood in school in all seasons, as the children do go out in cold and damp weather
- A pair of wellies for sandpit play
- A spare set of clothes, including underwear and socks just in case they get wet or muddy!
- Plain black shorts
- School house t-shirt (available from School Days Direct)
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor PE
- Plain black tracksuit trousers/jogging bottoms for winter PE
- Pupils arrive at school wearing their PE kit, on the days they have PE only. On colder days and during the winter months, please can your child also wear their school badged jumper or cardigan to help keep them warm (no hoodies or other jumpers please).
General Uniform Rules
- All articles of clothing must be named clearly especially jumpers and sweatshirts
- Proper school shoes must be worn, trainers are not suitable. Shoe heels must be low and open toed sandals are not suitable for school
- Long hair must be tied back
- Hair bands must match school uniform colours
- In the interest of safety for your child jewellery must not be worn. Should studs be worn we require that they are removed for PE/Games
- No nail varnish should be worn
HSA Pre-Loved Uniform
The HSA (our Parent/Carer School Committee) regularly hold pre-loved uniform sales, where you are able to purchase used items of uniform at very reasonable prices. Details are communicated via Parent Pay.