Welcome to and welcome back to Foundation Stage
Donaldson Class & Nursery: Miss Hing, Mrs Herridge, Mrs Abbott and Mr Cook
It has been lovely to see how well our new class and the nursery have settled. The children have been super at learning the new routines and we are still reinforcing these within the current Government guidance, which does change what we would usually be able to do.
We are beginning an exciting term and a newsletter ( see below) is packed with information. In the meantime, here are some useful points to note:
- The Website and Parent Pay emails will be the main method of communication - class notices, reminders.
- Tapestry Log ins will be provided shortly, for you to send in their home learning and to see what they have been doing at school.
- Please ensure your child brings in their reading record on a daily basis and ensure that it is signed. Please only send back in reading books once they are completed ( We quarantine them and sanitise before returning to the class)
- Please ensure your child has a named water bottle and a rain coat. Pencil cases are not needed - we will provide everything your child needs.
- PE kits are to be worn on Tuesdays. We have Mr Deverall our Sports Coach to help the children develop their co-ordination, skills such as balance and gross motor.
The home learning grid for the topic will be available on this page soon.
The Foundation Stage Team